Friday, April 04, 2008

Just a second! I'll be right there!


Damn! Ok, more like a month but still...
I'm back. No questions. How long is it gonna take you to get used to me?
I saw the Stephen Petronio show at the Joyce two nights ago, and it randomly explained the previous post.
In the opening number "Beauty and the Brut", pairs of dancers perform to "Danse en France" by Fischerspooner, except in a ultra-extended version complete with sassy spoken word intro. The whole thing makes a little more sense now... while as a dance piece is far from looking unrehearsed, the score has an endearing faux-improvisational vibe that made me forgive and forget that such song is actually a single.
Marco later reminded me why during the show I got plenty of Michael Clark deja-vu. Duh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to see you again

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is updated less then "yet another never updated blog". which has far less potential for coolness, but ironically is updated far more frequently.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Betterthere said...

Va anche bene fare l'update del blog con poca frequenza, ma almeno gli amici andrebbero updatati con piu' frequenza! huh...
:)
Bertin

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home