Chinsongs: Fischerspooner

Guess who's back. Damn, boys I've missed you so much. Like, reason #34 why NYC still got it... even if they had to go to Paris to find a label.
Josh says it sounds like a leftover from the last album "Odyssey" but he's so obviously a brat who considers the Bangles truly vintage stuff.
Namedropping alert: Casey himself told me that they were working with Jeff Saltzman, who produced the Killers. I thought to myself, you rock Casey, I trust whatever decision you make to be the right one, but I despise everything about the Killers except maybe Brandon's stache and the remix you guys did for them. I wish the forthcoming new album was a carbon copy of Odyssey, bleepy sounds and all. But if this "revenge" song is what they consider to be their foray into rock'n'roll I'll still be into it.
Fischerspooner: "The Best Revenge"
The Killers: "Smile like You Mean It" (Fischerspooner Remix)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home