Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The MateriaList (Yawn Edition): Trovata


I don't understand.
It's not that I don't like it. I simply don't get it. It's like going to a tap water tasting where somebody is raving about how good Brita-filtration systems taste compared to, say, Aquafina. No, no reason to walk through the meatpacking district really.
Let me explain a little better: Trovata, the expensively rugged and basically invisible but still inexplicably hyped brand has a pop-up temporary store inside that cave of manly man-aesthetic that is Earnest Sewn. Zzzzzz....
Discussed alternative visit: The Tim Hamilton Sample Sale.

Eh? If I want to relax and take a nap I already have Enya (or the new Goldfrapp album, same thing), Tylenol PM, and the Bravo reality shows.
After all these years American/Fashion is still an oxymoron.
Image via Racked

Click on Asso's Blog in the links to download Goldfrapp's Seventh Tree or the equally narcotic Miss Kittin's Batbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home