Sunday, December 09, 2007

Not bored.


- I heart Apple. My shiny iPhone is still a source of amazement. The neighborhood Apple Store opening was a fun sight, but I'm not into standing in the snow for 4 hours just to get a free iPod.
- I heart Open Houses on the Lower East Side. Pickled anything still doesn't interest me, yet I bought some.
- I heart the bi-monthly shindig at Highline Ballroom. Blowoff was exactly that. It was fun and an occasion to shake my ass while smooching plenty of beards.
- I heart homemade meals at Marco and Clinton's especially when I get to leave with my hands full of couture! I heart packages with ribbons. Westwood! Comme! Oh my...
- I heart Trent's new hairless kitten, Gaston. Troy says "it looks like a skinned rabbit", I say "it's a pussy that looks like a penis"
- I heart my self-awareness. I wish my intuition level was higher, instead of red flags being always ignored and the random man-child finding a way to get my attention. Cut to: Crash and Burn a few weeks later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home