Sunday, November 18, 2007

Eew!


Last night a series of events led me to a place I thought I would have never witnessed first-hand: a Made in Italy Party.
The increasingly successful event created and attended by a cross-breed of loser breeders (or breeder losers) with either a connection (ugh!)/affinity (ugh ugh!)/or fascination with (I give up) Italy.
The sore sight involved skinny cubiste, bottle service, vintage (no, more archival) eurocheesebeats (i.e. The Music Sounds Better With You,) a Milanese vocalist who layered her soulful harmonies on top of Live! Drumming! and a beeeeeutiful assortment of italos and their lovers. Strictly breedy. Heaven.

Check out the chic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Astio e invidia! it's good to know you are having fun. Qui è tutto work e pochissimo play. Meno male che c'è la famiglia. Se rinasco voglio essere te. luv u anyway

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

portatemi via da questa città !

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home