Friday, November 30, 2007

Bitch please! (Chinsongs)


Nobody can steal Roisin's tiara. Not this winter. I really can't play her anymore because past one hundred listenings it starts to sound like a mantra, or an obsession. So I was harboring high hopes for the new Kylie "X" that came out this week. Something to bop around for a couple of weeks, nothing major. Yet, no, nothing. Bitch is boring.
"The One" is cute, but it collapses under the weight of its own saccharine after the first chorus. And I'm all about Euro right now.
Could a Freemason mix save it? Richard X?
Only thing I can give it credit for: I can imagine myself singing "Love me, love me, love me, love me" everytime the topic of pathetic rejection is discussed.
2 Hearts sucked the shit out of my ass: It's strike 2, missy.

Download Kylie's "The One" (only up for a week)

UPDATE (courtesy of Troyboy) Download the entire album here! act quickly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

macchèè... nunmmeppiace

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home