Friday, February 02, 2007

Buongiorno

Mmmmmm-mhhh... how long have I slept?
Yeah, I wish. Been so busy, and busy is good. But with family in town and working 10-hours days there's no time for blogging. The "best of 2006" deadline came and left, and honestly 2006 is the year that the Karma Gods forgot, so I thoght I'd be better off forgetting about it too. Except you never forget valuable lessons no matter how painful.
Painful but valuable was also the company of my niece and nephew from hell. As in Hell-Yeah I got to spend quality time with them, and Hell-Yeah I wanted to strangle them.
My birthday is four days away, and the court date in two weeks... There's some pocket money coming in, thoughts are clearer, bridges are slowly rebuilt. No complaints here.
Bonus moment to frame the mood: awesome song, makes me ache to be be a dj, so I could watch people taking the dancefloor, surprised and giggling. I could dance forever to the sound of cracking whips and falsetto dueling with wheezing guitars. But seriously, this song is genius... not camp genius, more like masterpiece theatre.
Awesome video, I'm sure it was done for some other song since it's so out of synch with the pumping awesomeness of the track. Love when they get attacked by members of Sigue Sigue Sputnik. Michael wasn't available here cause he was undergoing surgery to become beautiful, but it's one of his most glorious moments. This one and Diana Ross' "I want muscles".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home