Not ready for a recap!
Whoo, long break.
I'm just distracted by so many things, all work stuff, no fun, but unavoidable.
It seems like EVERYTHING else takes a backseat... not even, everything else is locked back in the trunk. Working on getting some (but not enough) sleep and getting more work done, and getting paid.
'Cause ain't nothing going on but the rent, and I have got to have a J-O-B if I wanna live with myself.
Life at Bigger Holes and Goiters is sorta miserable but still a blessing in what must be the Best! Disguise! Ever!
I'm dropping my standards even lower in what's left of 2006, because 2007 is officially the year of the penix, ...i mean the phoenix. Beware the Rise!
So let's hold hands and celebrate the birth of baby whatever. Everybody enjoy this blissful break, this year thankfully devoid of heartbreak. I'm sorta enjoying the Christmas spirit in that "Whatever, Woman!" kind of way.
A big shout out to all my peeps that in 2006 have touched my life real closely, in strictly geographical order:
Leo & Cri, Ale & Patrizia, Simone, Roberto, Fabri & Luci, Pinka, Marco & Clin-Clin, Joe, Troyboy, Keith... And of course thanks to my agent.
Welcome back to all the New York women in my life: Genevieve, Martina, Lisa, and coming in January... Rita (the remix featuring Arno)
Merry, Merry!
I'm just distracted by so many things, all work stuff, no fun, but unavoidable.
It seems like EVERYTHING else takes a backseat... not even, everything else is locked back in the trunk. Working on getting some (but not enough) sleep and getting more work done, and getting paid.
'Cause ain't nothing going on but the rent, and I have got to have a J-O-B if I wanna live with myself.
Life at Bigger Holes and Goiters is sorta miserable but still a blessing in what must be the Best! Disguise! Ever!
I'm dropping my standards even lower in what's left of 2006, because 2007 is officially the year of the penix, ...i mean the phoenix. Beware the Rise!
So let's hold hands and celebrate the birth of baby whatever. Everybody enjoy this blissful break, this year thankfully devoid of heartbreak. I'm sorta enjoying the Christmas spirit in that "Whatever, Woman!" kind of way.
A big shout out to all my peeps that in 2006 have touched my life real closely, in strictly geographical order:
Leo & Cri, Ale & Patrizia, Simone, Roberto, Fabri & Luci, Pinka, Marco & Clin-Clin, Joe, Troyboy, Keith... And of course thanks to my agent.
Welcome back to all the New York women in my life: Genevieve, Martina, Lisa, and coming in January... Rita (the remix featuring Arno)
Merry, Merry!

2 Comments:
lapino auguri! il 2007 sara' sicuramente un anno migliore. a presto!
hai ricevuto niente da noi yet?
ma dove sei stato durante le vacanze di natale? eri introvabile su skype. avrei voluto farti gli auguri vedendoti in faccia, e ringraziarti per la commovente citazione sul tuo blog.....baci e un 2007 da urlo (di gioia)
Post a Comment
<< Home