Hahahaha... Fuck You.
It was a poorman's attempt at putting together a Blitz Kid costume at Marco's pre-Halloween party, I'll give you that.
But sorry, the references were there. It's not my fault if your idea of '80s costumy new wave includes Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham...like, bitch, please.
I wanted to be Green Gartside meets Haysi Fantayzee. What? Who? Fuck you... don't they have google at your local library? Fucking retards... sorry if the only escapist option you had during your childhood in Shitsville was sniffing paint and drinking 40 ounces. Sometimes it's so hard not to look down.
And these, these are, like, my favorite videos ever.
But sorry, the references were there. It's not my fault if your idea of '80s costumy new wave includes Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham...like, bitch, please.
I wanted to be Green Gartside meets Haysi Fantayzee. What? Who? Fuck you... don't they have google at your local library? Fucking retards... sorry if the only escapist option you had during your childhood in Shitsville was sniffing paint and drinking 40 ounces. Sometimes it's so hard not to look down.
And these, these are, like, my favorite videos ever.

3 Comments:
ok. the video is bonkers; the dancing is awesome; the song is strangely beautiful; and i have no recollection whatsoever of any of it. luurve!
Glad you do. I would (W-O-O-D) never get tired of this song. I discovered they made a completely different video that was supposedly more palatable to the US market. No wonder you've never seen this one.
Caro Lapo,
non c'รจ proprio verso di farti parlare come mangiare.
Tua annientata casalinga di voghera.
Post a Comment
<< Home