Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chin-ematografo 3: Addendum


I should have been totally over the Marie Antoinette thing since I started riding it a couple of months ago when they asked me to design a gift package for a party premiere of the movie in Italy sponsored by some fashion-y brand. Then the event got cancelled.
Quindi gli avevo inventato una torta punk dove il dessert era l'elegante foulard (actually a "twilly"-click on it to enlarge) che vedete qua sopra.
Eh, un modo come un altro per dare una seconda vita a una proposta rifiutata.

Ah, e la foto qui sotto era il regalo che la *Mit-tica* Piselli mi aveva mandato dopo la nostra prima videoconferenza Italia-Usa per discutere il progetto. Cut to me: selfless my ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care about the pic or the cake,.I want that scarf!!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home