Thursday, October 26, 2006

Selfless


I've recently surrendered to the temptation of posting MY own pics and simply talking about the inane events in MY life. Me, me, me. It was lazy, it was predictable, it was wrong.
So let's start the recovery process showing the mugs of these fellow italians, Triple C - Cri, Chiarina e Cozza, intrepid travellers to trendy Iceland. I'm glad that Leo was holding the camera in the first shot so he didn't ruin the magical scenery with his fugliness. Oh bruttooo!
It's THE Leo again in the shot below, shamelessly bathing in his underwear (I don't EVEN want to know!)

Well, I'm envious. Wish I was there and I deserved it more than you guys. However Monsieur Leo got his comeuppance on his way back to Italia. He notoriously was arrested at Heathrow and banned from the airport for reckless and endangering behavior (He allegedly asssaulted a less-than-helpful Ryan Air representative.) Ah, hot blooded compatriots... SEI UNA FAVA!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brutto rintronato m'è presto un colpo quando mi sono vista apparire sullo schermo.
ma chi te l'ha date le foto? quel piro del cozza?
meglio se continui a parlare di te, ci si diverte di più.......

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finalmente un po' di luce nell'oscuro blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lapo, ma non ci'hai un cazzo da fare? Certo neanche io che vado a leggere il tuo blog. Comunque dovresti essere un pò + piccante. Quando eri a Fi eri molto + tagliente. Forse stai invecchiando anche te, novello Dorian? Inoltre ascolta musica migliore e non le solite stronzate minculpop di finte icone. Stammi bene e un saluto ai Firenzini della foto.

9:03 AM  
Blogger chingang said...

Ahi ahi, e questo anonimo chi sará? Ovvio che l'etá fa perdere il filo alla lama ma mica é una brutta cosa. Anzi, é un segno di progresso sociale, la diplomazia, i contatti piú morbidi. Ascolto la migliore musica a cui posso accedere, ma sentiti libero di consigliare cose nuove. Al contrario dei giorni Fiorentini sono molto aperto ai suggerimenti.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LA DIPLOMAZIA???????????????? CHI ? TE? MA VA VA VA VA...........LINGUACCIA BIFORCUTA! NON TI DICO CHE MUSICA, ALTRIMENTI INDOVINERESTI! CIAO LAPINO STAMMI BENE.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home