Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Chingang Play Count (reasoned)


This week in heavy rotation:

Charlotte Gainsbourg "The Songs that We Sing"
from 5:55
The Science of Sleep ignited the curiosity, Neil Hannon (of Divine Comedy)'s lyrics kept the flame burning.
LOVE this song.

Diddy feat. Keisha Cole "Last Night"
from Press Play
It's new, it's terrible, and it's everywhere. However this song (buried deep in the album) is surprisingly good, if you don't listen to the words.
Clicca qui per scaricare il MP3

Justin Timberlake "Losing My Way"
from Futuresex/Lovesounds
The cheesiest ode to sobriety, and one of the lamest songs on the album, but I *heart* singing along to it.

Phoenix "You Can't Blame it on Anybody"
from Alphabetical
Sofia Coppola Week. So I dusted this old album and checked out the boyfriend again. Sooo french.

Junior Boys "Count Souvenirs"
from So This Is Goodbye
I had heard it but dismissed as loungey, then Alessio reminded me about them, and it prompted me to pick this album up again. Verry verry good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home