Hollywood Royalty
So, last night I was walking home around midnight, and on my corner I see rowdy people apparently fighting, hmm, small people... I thought they were children. Imagine me approaching my block and the closer I get the more details I take in...
They're not children, they're adults, but midgets. Really really small. With funny curly hair.
They're not fighting, they're laughing. They're drunk, they're plastered.
It's a man and a woman, and the lady is on crutches. One crutch is bent out of shape so they're banging it against a pole and they find the whole thing hilarious. The whole scene was bizarre, circus-like, but this being New York, you just keep on walking.
When I passed the two freaks I realized it was a celebrity sighting. You know where this is going, right? Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman.
They're not children, they're adults, but midgets. Really really small. With funny curly hair.
They're not fighting, they're laughing. They're drunk, they're plastered.
It's a man and a woman, and the lady is on crutches. One crutch is bent out of shape so they're banging it against a pole and they find the whole thing hilarious. The whole scene was bizarre, circus-like, but this being New York, you just keep on walking.
When I passed the two freaks I realized it was a celebrity sighting. You know where this is going, right? Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home