Friday, October 05, 2007

Anvedi sti cinese


Good, old (but not as old as he thinks he is) Mattchu (of Nooka fame) enjoyed a night of personal glitz and glam at Japan Society where he was the creative director for the identity (and gorge catalog by Yale University Press, can I have a hardcover copy please?) of a new show about the Giapponesi deciding that New York is way better.
He kindly invited me. I loved the space, and was disappointed by the definitely western offerings of the catering menu.
Come on, give this provincial fellow the edamame and the Sapporo he expects.
Interestingly, I was surrounded by a VERY well dressed crowd... ah, those fearless Asian women. Not a single little black dress in sight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anvedi sti ganzi, sempre nel posto giusto.....

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ao' scambieno pure li giapppponesi pe' cinesi....

8:02 AM  
Blogger Francesco said...

Ciao Lapo!!!
Sono Francesco....come butta???!!!
Mi ha dato il link Simone, un salutone

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home