Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Róisin in the Sun

The only music I'm looking forward to this year is the new album from Miss Murphy, "Overpowered"
I don't expect it to be flawless. She's too crazy to deliver perfection.
I don't expect it to sound like Ruby Blue, either. Judging from the two singles released so far, she wants to woo her dancefloor fans back. Maybe a couple of catchy tunes and some bleepy experiments.
Miss Murphy is beautiful, sultry, truly brave and unafraid of ridicule. How come she's not a "gay icon" yet?
Maybe because in her being a genuine artist she's the ultimate anti-Madonna? Because her sense of beauty challenges all "red carpet" notions?
This is her brand new video. It's one of the most unimpressive proof of this woman's talent. She can do better, but who are we to doubt this goddess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home