Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Chingang MateriaList #2


April is a month dense with birthdays and celebrations for my family, and I forgot to mention my brother Fabio's big Five-O that happened last wednesday. Happy-Happy Fabio. To make this milestone even more festive I chose what I thought was the perfect gift for the bro: The Apple Ipod HiFi. Although I'd never considered it for myself I thought I would be just right for him, since he's so afraid of anything that takes more than two seconds to connect and get to work. Also he's not exactly an audiophile and mostly listens to his music at a low volume while doing stuff around the house. However, something unexpected happened. Once the shine white thing came out of the box and I plugged in my Ipod, I fell in love with it. The moment I was giving the baby away I felt a sense of ownership. I realized I want one of my own: I love it.
Its bass make my stomach growl and the sound fills the room with little or no distortion. Also I can't take my eyes off it. Its presence is unobtrusive and authoritative, just like Brionvega was in its days.
Must.
Have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home