Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Forgot About You.


I'm surprised I did, too. I suppose I've been busy living life rather than licking my wounds. Sometimes I stop doing what I'm doing and I give in to an old reflex: thinking of you. But lately, I'm thinking about the fact that I'm not thinking about you. Not angry, not sad, not wishful. Just a big blurry sort-of-nothing.
I guess this is an attempt at clinging to a memory, but it's become colorless, the details escape me. Life fades away, and somehow, I win.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ma che l'hai rimessa!!???

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ma che l'hai rimessa!!???

2:01 PM  
Blogger chingang said...

o che é tutta questa anonimitá?

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toglila,.non e' elegante!

6:43 AM  
Blogger chingang said...

This is the realm of therapy. Elegance is not a concern, well being is.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home