Friday, June 09, 2006

Hard Days' Nights

And I've been working like a dog. Now that this European Tour is coming to an end I'm entitled to look back at it and wipe some sweat off my forehead. Working so hard has been at times a healthy distraction from the otherwise stressful days, so–although it's so NOT me to say this– it's truly been a blessing.
It's not over yet: tomorrow I'm flying to Berlin, a city I've never been to, for just a few hours, for another photoshoot. Visiting such an alluring city in this way, solely for this reason, is such a wasted opportunity, but I can't afford any more frustration on my plate, so... tra-la-la.
The pressure on the home front is also building up. Now that there only a handful of days left, the countdown is on. So many things are still undone.
There's people left to be seen, things waiting to get collected and delivered, calls that should have been given weeks ago, bills unpaid, issues unresolved. And I'm talking practical stuff, for the emotional cleanup it's gonna take more than I can imagine. I'm giving up on my daily requirements of 8-hour sleep minimum as long as there's still some fun to squeeze in. I'm showing off my youthful true colors: sex i can live without, but I need a few more years of membership in the Social Butterflies Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home