Still Sick...
...but definitely on my way. I'm approaching baseline again (see graph below) and feeling like life exists on planet Lapo, although I still have to discover it.
Hello, hello, hello everybody. Major setbacks for my mood: INS & IRS.
The powerfully lethal combo is working my nerves raw, regardless they'll be defeated. Yes!

I haven't purchased the Brokeback DVD yet. Wasn't I feverishly anticipating the release? Ah, Poverty. This weekend also marks the end of my unemployment benefits. Sugar Babydaddies anywhere: hello. Again: HELLO.
I'll shave, use moisturizer and hit the gym. I swear.
Hello, hello, hello everybody. Major setbacks for my mood: INS & IRS.
The powerfully lethal combo is working my nerves raw, regardless they'll be defeated. Yes!

I haven't purchased the Brokeback DVD yet. Wasn't I feverishly anticipating the release? Ah, Poverty. This weekend also marks the end of my unemployment benefits. Sugar Babydaddies anywhere: hello. Again: HELLO.
I'll shave, use moisturizer and hit the gym. I swear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home